Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Fun at Briarwood Park

My first official "out-of-college" job was at the Oak Cliff YMCA. There I was a camp counselor to ten 9 year-old campers. Although I made a fraction of the amount of money being offered to many of my college classmates, it was, and still is, the best job I've had to date. I went on to be the camp director the following year and developed a love for children and family centered events. The Gateway/Kechimage Family Easter Egg Hunt allowed me to return to that love this Ressurection Weekend. Nkechi Chibueze of Kechimage Photography collaborated with me to put on this fun event. We hid eggs around Briarwood Park and families competed to win a gift card for a premium family portrait session. Families also took portraits with the gorgeous Briarwood Park for a background.


No comments:

Post a Comment